POWERFUL AND RELIABLE WELDING EQUIPMENT
MIG 400 IJ
MIG WELDING MACHINE FOR PROFESSIONAL WELDER
MIG welding is an arc welding process in which a continuous solid wire electrode is fed through a welding gun and into the weld pool, joining the two base materials together. A shielding gas is also sent through the welding gun and protects the weld pool from contamination. MIG stands for metal inert gas and it is also called as GMAW . MIG 400IJ is a powerful and compact power source for the professional welder. The machine provides high performance and reliability through use of advanced module IGBT switching technology.
- Advanced Modular IGBT Inverter welding power source for MIG / MMA welding.
- Effective power source for heavy industries uses ARC as well as MIG power source.
- Welding operation mode is divided into 2 step and 4 step.
- The welding voltage, wire feed speed and wire diameter and other function can be adjusted.
- Easy Arc ignition and Arc crater function.
- On the front panel a digital display shows the operator a reading of actual welding current for precise ampere setting.
- High quality potentiometer for smooth current adjustment.
- Fast coupling socket for easy plug in.
- Compact, portable and low energy consumption.
NEED SPARE PARTS OR CONSUMABLE ?
NEED REPAIRS AND MAINTAINANCE ?