POWERFUL AND RELIABLE WELDING EQUIPMENT
TIG 200 mos
ARGON WELDING MACHINE WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTION -ARC / TIG
Argon welding machine OR Gas Tungusten Arc Welding ( GTAW) welding is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld. The weld area is protected from atmospheric contamination by a shielding argon gas . TIG 200A mos is a powerful and compact power source for the professional welder. The machine provides high performance and reliability through use of advanced MOSFET switching technology.
- Argon welding machine designed based on MOSFET technology.
- TIG 200 mos is compact argon welding machine with dual function ARC / TIG.
- Supreme High frequency ignition function for Stainless steel welding.
- On the front panel a digital display shows the operator a reading of actual welding current for precise ampere setting.
- High quality potentiometer for smooth current adjustment.
- Fast coupling socket for easy plug in.
- Compact, portable and low energy consumption.
NEED SPARE PARTS OR CONSUMABLE ?
NEED REPAIRS AND MAINTAINANCE ?